Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. Thomas
    replied
    Funny that my kids can afford to go to the theater but I have to wait until it comes out on video. I could hardly wait for it to come out. I haven't seen it yet. I want to make sure I can relax and enjoy it.

Did any of you see Oprah when she Had Will Smith on talking about the movie? He almost cried when he was talking about how personally the movie had affected him because his son was playing the part of the little boy. At the end of the interview the guy that the story was about came on stage. It feels so good when you know a good story is a living story.

Can you tell that I haven't seen the movie? I don't know any of the names.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    my neighbor asked me last night if I had seen it yet? she said she would bring it to me to watch. I can't wait it sounds so good.

Leave a comment:

• Nancypt
    replied
    Just watched it last night- what a great movie!
    Nancy

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I havent seen it yet, but it sounds great. I will have to see it now!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Yes, take a pack of Kleenex with you when you go, it's a tearjerker, but good.

Leave a comment:

• callie0767
    replied
    good movie-i liked it a lot also. my mom who isn't a movie fan didn't like it because it was depressing . how can you not like that uplifting story.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic Pursuit of Happiness

Pursuit of Happiness

OMG has anyone seen the movie..Pursuit of Happiness?

It was heartbreaking but end the end it had a happy ending.. But the story it tells is.. No matter how hard things get it will get better.. I loved it just wanted to let you all know it was great!
Working...
X