LOST anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST anyone?

Just wondering if anyone out there watches the TV show LOST and if you do, what do you think of it?
    In my personal opinion I think it's AWSOME.

Medical "Issues":
    IC
    GERD
    Tachycardia(resting rate is 125-130 )
    Medicastions:
    Tramadol-as needed (IC)-50mg
    Elmiron 200mg twice a day
    Levsin .125mg 1-2 pills 4 times a day

I just love this show, I just can't get enough of it ..
    My daughter thought I was just nut, but she is hook on it now and says now she know why I love it so much .
    I will not answer the phone when Lost is on , it that nut or what ???
    Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

I love that show too!!! I'm not much of a tv watcher but I never miss an episode of lost
      Work like you don't need money,

Love like you've never been hurt,

and dance like no one is watching

Comment

Yey, finaly I know other people (other than my mom) who watches LOST. Does anyone have a favorite/least favorite character?

Medical "Issues":
        IC
        GERD
        Medicastions:

Comment

My favorite character would have to be Hurley he is so funny at times and just seem to be this kind of guy you would like to have as a friend.
          Jack and Kate and Sun and Charlie as well..

I guess my least favorite character would have to be Locke as he has done lots of things that make you think if he has any thing to do with the others at this point !!

Comment

I like Sawyer and Hurley the best. I'd have to say that Locke is my least favorite. Ya know how all of the characters seem to be connected some how? I'm thinking that Locke's father is the one that conned Sawyer's mother, what do you guys think?

Comment

Oh count me in too! It seems some weeks I live for Wednesday night, lol. They said that the "break" it took from Nov to Feb hurt the show - me, personally love it. Yeah, I hated waiting, but it's nice to know that there will be no repeats at the time of year where it seems everything else on the tube is! I got my mom hooked on it, and husband, lol.

Hmmm, favortie characters, that's hard, I like them all! The love triangle between Kate, Sawyer and Jack is killing me. Ok, maybe that "Other" Juliet I don't really much care for... especially after the ending of last week's when she and Jack walked off together like a "couple" of sorts...hmmmm. Can't Kate just have both Jack and Sawyer and call it good? LMAO!!! I love her with both of them - Jack the good and true guy, and Sawyer the bad boy who's finding he has a heart and really loves the girl this time around, enough to put himself out there for her....*Sigh*

I can't wait til tonight, looks like a good one!!!
              Hugs,
              Tracey
              How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
              IC dx'd Nov 2004
              Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
              Possible IBS
              Current IC Meds
              Vistaril 25mg in the evening
              Previous IC Meds taken:
              Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
              Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
              Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
              Others:
              Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
              Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
              Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
              Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

For Season 1 & 2 my favorite character was probably Sawyer because he's just full of wise @$$ comments.

After Season 3 started I imediatly liked Juliet as a character. Personaly (and don't throw DARMAH Initiative tomatoes at me) I think Juliet and Jack make a cute couple. That being said, I like the Sawyer/Kate pairing. They are just suited better for eachother.

Can't wait for tonight's episode:woohoo:

Medical "Issues":
                IC
                GERD
                Medicastions:

Comment

That's funny, cause I liked her at first too, but then when she was kind of uppity with Kate I started to not like her so much, lol, and then walked off with Jack with an "he's mine now" attitude, it just bugged me. Maybe I want her to be a little warm and fuzzier, lmao!!!. But shoot with that show, my opinions change all the time, with the more information you get, lol. I really like Sayid too, he's one of my faves.

I know what you mean about liking Sawyer for his comments, etc. He cracks me up and the nicknames he comes up with are a hoot! I have read that Michael and his son are supposed to be seen again, but I haven't heard when or where etc. And to me there's something decidedly sexy about Desmond, lol, maybe it's the accent....

I was happy to read as well that Evangaline and the guy that plays Charlie date in real life now! Now, that's an odd thought, when, I like her with Jack and Sawyer, and here she's really with "Charlie" - odd!!! LMAO!!!
                  Hugs,
                  Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                  IC dx'd Nov 2004
                  Possible IBS
                  Current IC Meds
                  Previous IC Meds taken:
                  Others:

Comment

I think I heard that Kate and Charlie recently got married

Comment

I just finished wathching tonights episode--One of Us.

And this is the FIRST time I actually CRIED at the end of a TV show. Mainly because of the cliffhanger. POSSIBLE SPOILER: And because Juliet is so confusing and seems like a traitor. But I hope she's not. She's my favorite character. It would be a crime if she were REALLY working with the OTHERS (it's okay if she's working for herself--at least in my mind).

:sighs: Anyway. I was like spazing at the end of the show. In tears. And I SWEAR my mom is going to comit me for that :P

Medical "Issues":
                      IC
                      GERD
                      Medicastions:

Comment

Yea it was really good tonight !!

I knew there was more to this Julie and what the "other ones "have plan??
                        I think Sawyer and Sayid are on the right path about Julie and I just knew she was up to something !!!
                        Now it is getting so exciting to see what is going to happen now !!

I just can't wait !!!!

Comment

LOL, I felt the same way! I loudly proclaimed "HA!" But for the way they do it she could have been playing Ben as well, but she's always got the "smirk" as my hubby calls it, I just don't trust her...next week's looks good too!! Oh I wish it was next Wednesday already! LOL

Oh heck no, you aren't the only one that has shed a few tears over that show MerryBerry! The one where Kate and Sawyer "get together" in the cage, just got to me. And then Jack seeing it, and then when we thought the others were going to shoot Sawyer in the head and she's pleading and he's telling her to look away, omg, I was an emotional basket case! Hee hee!! And last night when he hugged her, I got a bit choked up - even when he just looked at her, he softened up so much! Oh geesh, listen to me... Yup, I like mushy!!!!

Oh! I have to see what I can find on Evangeline and Dominic (I believe is his name)....
                          Hugs,
                          Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                          IC dx'd Nov 2004
                          Possible IBS
                          Current IC Meds
                          Previous IC Meds taken:
                          Others:

Comment

So did everyone see last night Lost ???
                            Wow ,Lost was good tonight !!

Well that was scary when it started showing Charlie getting hit in the throat , made you want to scream and jump out of your sit !!

Well any how who do you think that girl is that Desmond is holding at the end of the show ????

I can't wait for next week show, just to exciting !!!

Comment

Oh yeah!!! It was a great one, I was freaking out in the beginning with Desmond's vision - I thought it was real, boy was I happy to see it was just one of his flashes, lol.

She knows him right? That was my impression anyway, or she was sent to find him by Penny - cause remember when those two guys somewhere in the Arctic (I think) called her saying they think they found something - some kind of anomaly on their equipment. But then we never heard any more of it...wonder if this pilot was sent to look for him, since she had the picture of Penny and Des in that book... I wonder if he thought it would be Penny due to his "seeing" that picture of them, but what he was actually seeing was the picture they found, etc.

Oh I just love this show! It's frustrating, but fun, I love watching things unfold etc...
                              Hugs,
                              Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                              IC dx'd Nov 2004
                              Possible IBS
                              Current IC Meds
                              Previous IC Meds taken: