Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAM23
    replied
    I don't understand about Kate, I mean is she just cleared of all her charges b/c she got into a plane crash and was on an island for 3 months...hmmm, that show is sneaky

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Old Ben was right

So! Old Ben was right. If they leave the island all manner of horrible things will befall them? What could be worse than Jack turning into a drug addict hopelessly in love with Kate who apparently is attached to someone else? A nemisis maybe; like a bargain for the rest to get off the island she agreed to be his? Who knows?
    Didnt Desmond say it was only the mother and baby that got rescued?
    I like Locke actually. He has been through so much misery that if I were him I wouldnt want to leave the island either. I like his mystical understanding of the island.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• Rosalie
    replied
    Thanks Stacey, so now I can have a sneak insight to the next few episodes but not enough to spoil things...

Leave a comment:

• Stacey65
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosalie View Post
    ARgh!!!!!! I've only just found this thread. I am a huge LOST fan as well but I can't work out from your posts how far behind the episodes are over here. Last week was the one where Locke blew up the submarine. So how much further on are you?
    The other thing is....does anyone know what the real story is with the island?
    Wednesday was the last episode of the season. I think you're about 6 or 7 episodes behind.

Leave a comment:

• Rosalie
    replied
    ARgh!!!!!! I've only just found this thread. I am a huge LOST fan as well but I can't work out from your posts how far behind the episodes are over here. Last week was the one where Locke blew up the submarine. So how much further on are you?
    The other thing is....does anyone know what the real story is with the island?

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    Yea I know how you feel ....
    I have no idea what I will watch on Wednesday night all the good show are gone off now ..
    So I guess it back to reading until February ...

Yes I know it will be hard for the story line to carry on for longer but I will miss Lost !!!!

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    I'm glad it's going to go for 3 more seasons. I'll miss it once it's gone but LOST is one of those shows that if you stretch it too far it would be come dull. That and the writers may never be able to adiquitly explain everything if it goes for too long.

I'm just wonding what's going to happen. Since we know Jack made the rescue call but the show has 3 seasons left. So ya know something is gonna go wrong and they aren't going to get rescued yet.

It hasn't sunk in yet that LOST won't be back until January/February. By next week it peobably will have hit me and I will be found huddled under my desk, sucking my thumb, saying "is it time yet? is LOST back? is it February?"

-gabs

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    It was so good and the ending just blew my mind away...
    So how am I going to wait until February to see it again..

I also see that they are going to keep Lost on until 2010 as I had read that is was suppose to end by 2008 so in saying it is one show that I will surely miss when it goes off ..
    I know a lot of people think I am crazy watching Lost but I just love it and it a show that you just can't miss once you start to watch, so many people say they get lost watching it , but hey that is why you have to watch every show..

So I did read about the pass in time but WOW, WOW that is all I can say about it for now ...
    Jack and Kate at the end of the show , so we know that they are not ghost now !!!
    I am so sad about Charlie he will be surely miss !!!

A big lost fan , Debbie

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    Season Finale

So did anyone watch the season finale??? What cha think of it???

I thought it was one of the best episodes ever and most definatly the est finale. I made the mistake of reading a spoiler for the whole thing. Nobody thought it was real (including myself) and was just a prank. Turns out THE WHOLE THING WAS TURE!!!!!! It had been leaked like 2 week prior to the finale. So I knew what was going to happen...sort of. Like when it happened I was like "okay so that part was true" and by the time it ended I knew most of the major events. Although the one thing they left out was <START SPOILER WARNING> Jack and Juliet kissing:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . When that happened I all but ran out of the house screaming "there is a god!" (I jumped off the sofa and said it instead). My mom looked at me like "I sould step away slowly". But like I said before, I am a RABID fan of the Jack/Juliet pairing. The rest of the finale was good too. I wish Desmond could have seen Penny. But at least Charlie told her Desmond was on the island and alive. And I'm sad to see Tom (aka Mr. Friendly) die. He was sort of an okay OTHER. Reminded me a little of Jay Lenno.<END SPOILER WARNING>

Anyway, if you missed it go buy it from iTunes or something, it's well worth the money.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LMAO!! That's way too funny! I gotta tell my hubby that one, Very clever...

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    We have recently been referring to Locke as "Gilligan", because he always messes up opportunities to get off the island.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Mr Eko was my hubby's favorite character, he too was bummed that he was killed off...

That's the trouble with that show - I like just about all of them and all for different reasons, lol!!!!

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    I forgot to mention that on the flip side I like sweet Claire!

I liked Mr. Eko. I wish he was still around.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I agree - I felt really really bad for Sawyer, he just looked so heartbroken - and trying to be "tough" about it, when he realized she seduced him after seeing Jack and Juliet, *sigh*

Ben reminds me of Sloan on Alias (when it was on, was one my absolute favorite shows, lol) - you love to hate him. They are so slick, lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    My favorite character is Ben. (I know I'm in the minority with this one.) I love how smooth, calm and collected he is when speaking, but devious at the same time. I like listening to him speak. He makes the show interesting! You never now what he is plotting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X