Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traceann
    replied
    LOL!! I agree - kitties are just totally cut out to be Sith, hee hee!!!

We have all the cable channels, HBO, Cinemax etc...and every weekend at least one of the movies is on, be it the first original 3 or the newer 3 - and I will watch one every time, lmao! I want to get the DVD's of all of them - there's a special edition out that has (for the original 3 movies) the actual theater release version, then the "updated & remastered" edition on the same disk! I think it would be so fun to watch the the original theater version! I saw all 3 of the Originals in the theaters - and it's funny - I like them better now as an adult!!! LMAO!!!!!

May the force be with you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rivet Kitty
    replied
    Yay! This thread makes me happy. I can't wait to have kids to show them Star Wars.

That Darth Kitius thing is so cute! Dogs are the nice loyal Jedi, but Kitties are just made to be bad, lol. xD

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    replied
    my youngest is a star wars fan! there was a time he wouldm't go out of the house without his lightsaber! the one time i convinced him not to bring it with him to his pepere's house guess who walks by in a parade!!!! none other then darth vader!!!!! no lie!
    he watches all of the movies over & over again!

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    C-3PO: Just you reconsider playing that message for him! No, I don't think he likes you at all. No, I don't like you either.
    Oh ya........Star Wars rules!
    I think I've watched the original movie at least 40 times over the years. My ex and I saw it at the theatre 5 times those first few weeks it came out!
    Roxie

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, ok, Hubby and I have nicknamed our cat Missy "Darth Kitius", lmao! Yep, I think she's a Sith....

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    "These are not the droids you're looking for."

Leave a comment:

• Rivet Kitty
    started a topic Star Wars? :D

Star Wars? :D

Just wondering if anyone on the boards here likes Star Wars. On a scale of 1-10 I'm about a 1138. (If you get that, you're even cooler!) Feel free to PM me or come by my Myspace.

Or chatting about it on the boards is nice too!
Working...
X