Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollyd
    replied
    "(I love the old movies!)" (I can't get the quote functions to work!)

I LOVE old movies too. So Bette Davis fits in that category. Have you ever seen 'Now Voyager"? OMG that's a great movie. Jog my memory, what are some of your fav Bette movies?

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    both of the BRIDGET JONES movies

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    kadi said the princess bride, that is one of my favorites of all time, I love pretty woman, I love comedies too, Employee of the Month is a new one that is really funny. Grease never gets old, I can't think of anything more right now

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    I love "Bruce Almighty" and (this is a Christmas movie, but I love it anyway) "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. Those are my two favorite movies ever!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    I love both the Legally Blonde movies. Also Pretty Woman and the Notebook. I can watch the Notebook a gazillion times and never get tired of it. I also like the one with Sandra Bullock where shes an undercover FBI agent..cant think of the name right now.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    omg there is so many...I like comedy the best.. Wedding crashers was hilarious.. and Rv with Robbin williams< I love him.. I like all Tom hank movies to.. And Julia Roberts is another favorite.. Now Sweet Home Alabama was great..

You know my neice had a wedding that looked just like that from Sweet Home Alabama, but she had a horse droven carraige with Clydesdales horses and the wedding was on a big Colonial Plantation in Mississippi.. With the big white picket fence and huges Oak Trees.. It was like a fairy tale wedding...

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Ok I love Hope Floats and Stepmom.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Chicago! --- I love the music.
    Ever After
    And "oldies" with Cary Grant.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    The Princess Bride
    Where the Heart Is
    The Wizard of Oz
    How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
    Hitch

Leave a comment:

• blue
    replied
    My alltime favorite move is Beetlejuice! It makes me laugh, no matter how many times I watch it.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Great topic Holly. I love so many movies, my feel good list are:
    The Notebook
    city of angels
    prook of life
    where the heart is
    sweet home alabama (I don't own that yet)
    the wedding planner

these are off the top of my head lol..

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    My all time favorite is "Gone With the Wind". I also love almost every Bette Davis movie. (I love the old movies!)

For newer stuff, "Meet the Parents" and the sequal were hilarious. I also thought "Big Daddy" was cute and funny. (Even though these are still a few years old.)

Leave a comment:

• Hollyd
    started a topic What's Your favorite feel good movie?

What's Your favorite feel good movie?

I love Sister Act 2 for feeling good.

I think a lot of us use distraction when in pain and I sure don't want to see some tear-jerker in that state. Let's get some recommendations together. What's your fav?
Working...
X