Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tectonic
    replied
    Video games are a wonderful escape, when you have time. New-gen systems are far too pricey for me (Plastation3, XBOX 360, Wii, ect.), so I stick with the classics on my systems from childhood: Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, XBOX, Playstation 2.

My favorite games include the various Sailor Moon puzzle games on SNES, Clock Tower on PSX, Harvest Moon on any system, Silent Hill on PSX, and the few Elder Scrolls games I've played. Right now I'm working on Star Ocean 2 on PSX when I have time on Sunday nights. Anyone else gaming away the blues?

Leave a comment:

• Devinnor
    replied
    Sorry to reply late in this thread but I love video games, I have played all the COD series, the elder series and now am searching for a few more good games... If you guys know any then plz share what are your favorite games....

Leave a comment:

• Toto
    replied
    Awww...I remember Donkey Kong from when I was a kid. Sounds fun. I don't play video games but can imagine it's a good distraction. I have friends who are die-hard videogamers. It's serious stuff to them.

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• nineteenwinters
    started a topic Video Games?

Video Games?

I know this isn't exactly on topic but I couldn't think of another place to put it. I was just wondering if any of you play video games? I have found them to be a wonderful escape during flares.

Right now I am playing Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii and the Agatha Christie series of games on my PC.
Working...
X