Good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news!

We took our cat Bruce to the vet last week because he was having trouble eating. They found a lump under his tongue. Scary!

They thought he might have cancer. I woke up about an hour ago, and there was a message on the machine. No cancer!:woohoo:

This cat has FIV so we were really scared. Now it just means that he may have to have some really strong medication, but thats ok.

Im so excited yall!
    Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Good news!

Tracey

Comment

:woohoo:
      Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I'm so glad your kitty doesn't have cancer! I know what it's like to have a sick cat and it's no fun and is soooo scary! What great news!
        *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
        *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
        *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

yeah I am so glad he is ok.
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

:woohoo: GREAT NEWS. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU
            NEW YORK YANKEES ROCK THE HOUSE. 26 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS, THE MOST EVER\

GO YANKEES
            :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comment

:woohoo: :woohoo:
              Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
              Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

Comment

Hoorah!!!! Good news!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X