Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Kara, I know you will enjoy your new little one. Puppies are so adorable. They are so playful. I think your puppies already got bunch of adopted parent here.
    I already want to hold the puppy.

Hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Georgia L
    replied
    congratulations!
    my sis-n-law just came by my house to show me her new little babe... a little ****z zu (sorry if I did not spell that right)
    so cute!
    i desparately want a house dog but my hubby is 100% against it!
    lots of love to you and your new addition

Leave a comment:

• DaniBelle
    replied
    I'm so happy for you!

Precious puppies are goooood medicine! I have an almost 2 year old Springer Spaniel who understands me when no one else does and loves to 'steal' my heating pad when I come out of the shower. He loves to snuggle up with his "Mommy". Your new puppy will bring you so much comfort and will make you smile and laugh when you didn't think you could! I'm so glad I have my (big) puppy!

Danita

Originally posted by Kara Isabel
    I'm SOOOO excited!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She will officially be HOME with me on March 16th! She's a Cream and White Havanese and she's coming to me all the way from Michigan! I found a super, great breeder and a gorgeous puppy! I just can't WAIT til she gets here!

I'll be sure to post pics of my new addition! hehe

Love,
    Kara

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Just saw this and had to look up the breed. What a cutie! They're like a bichon, right? A regular little fluff ball to hold in your lap. Can't wait to see the pictures. Makes me think of last Thanksgiving when we got our Australian shepherd.......she was the most adorable puppy, and now she's a beautiful dog!

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    How exciting :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please post a picture of you baby when she arrives.

Leave a comment:

• ladylin
    replied
    Congrats on your new puppy (or baby)!!! My finance wants one really bad but we just can't afford it right now. He wants a husky though, Hopefully I can get him one when get married or soon after

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh I totally agree on that one, I keep waiting for Publisher's Clearing House to knock on my door! I always have hope!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    What?

A perfectly behaved puppy??

AND I will wake up tomorrow CURED of IC! LOL!

A girl can DREAM!!!

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Um -ok, you just keep telling yourself that, lmao!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    Yeah! Maybe I'll have the PERFECT lil' puppy that doesn't pee on the floor???

hehe

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, you just gotta love puppies, they are just so huggable and kissable!!! I love little puppy paws too!!

Leave a comment:

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    Oh, I KNOW she's going to be alot of work at first.....but it'll be worth it in the long run!

No name as of yet, my husband is calling her my "Gucci-dog" right now because SHE was pretty expensive, but that breed is a pricy one! JUST so darn cute though. hehe.,.

I will definately post pics! Waiting for a puppy days are the LONGEST! (well, next to FLARE days! LOL)

Love,
    Kara

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh Tig, now wouldn't that be fun?? Where's she coming from? LOL

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Trace maybe we should deliver
    congrats... on the new baby.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    OH cool Kara. Can't wait to see the new baby pictures. I know when I got Elsie (see avatar) I had to wait 6 months to get her because of the rare colors of ber breed (brittany). It was like walking on pins and needles until I got the call that my puppy was born.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X