• Show
Clear All

• Cali girl
    replied
    I am so sorry!

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    Well, we are having a private cremation for her this week and they did her paw print in clay with her nicknames on it....

We're going to scatter her ashes when my mom gets back from South Africa, having her urn sit on a table for the next 30yrs just doesn't seem right....

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm doing better but I think I'm just in the denial phase, she really doesn't seem gone because all her toys are around the house still and on our front porch is a sign "a spoiled rotten chinese crested lives here" etc... I really miss her at night time when I expect her to just crawl into my arms or when I'm eating something and expect her wet little nose to be sniffing at my ankles or for her to be jumping up to see what's going on...

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am so sorry about your dog. We have many pets and they are special members of our family. It kills me that you have lost your beloved dog. My prayers are with you. I pray that God will comfort your broken heart.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, I am SO sorry, saucasa. It's awful that it happened at all, but especially during a time when you were away from her. Are you able to do any kind of special memorialization for her when you are home over Spring Break? I hope so.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    I am thinking about you. Pets are family. We aren't allowed cats where we live (yet we can have my dog...okaaaaaaaay), so my kitties are with my parents. My cat Peaches died 9.11.05, away from me and I was crushed. The best thing to do is keep PHOTOS around and make a list of all the funny things your pet has done - and all the nicknames he had. It helps keep good memories alive. Also, make a page on catster.com or dogster.com for them...

Take care,
    Tracy

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I know it is hard when they go.

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied
    oh god i am so sorry,my dog is as loved as my children.i can't imagine what you are going through right now.just try to think of all the good memories with your doggie.i wish there was more i could do or say.keep your head up.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Oh no, I'm soooo sorry

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    Duchess died this afternoon at around 4pm.

I've been crying constantly ever since, I don't think my eyes could be any puffier.

I have a horrible math exam tommorow morning and I just don't know how I'm going to do it

I miss Duchess so much, I was so excited about seeing her over Spring Break. It just wasn't her time yet.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I am so sorry, my 3 dogs are like my kids too. I really hope your doggie is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how important the relationship must have been to you, because I know I love my two dogs just about as much as I love my kids!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That is so sad. So sorry to hear about your dog.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    I am so sorry I know for me my animals are like my family and kids. Grieving is preferctly normal and I will send prayers your way

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    What a hard way to find out that something was wrong with your dog. I'm sorry you're going through this right now. I love my dogs like they are family, actually they ARE family.

Hugs, Sandy

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so sorry. Our doggies are so precious to us.

Donna

Leave a comment:

Working...
X