Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    aaawe that's GREAT!

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I'm so glad you found her and she's going to be okay!!!!! Its so stressful when they run off like that.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    YAY!!!!!! I am so happy to hear your baby came out of hiding and is going to be fine!!! That made me sigh a big sigh of relief - I can only imagine how you felt Keep us posted!

LOL, Hey Jill, better safe than sorry though!!!

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    AS a cat lover (my cat Sammy is with me whenever I'm at home, usually on my lap), I'm SO GLAD you found her. It's funny about cats... just when we're panicking they often just walk calmly back in as if saying "what's the fuss humans?"

That said, I have learned that my cats are usually not feeling well when they do talk when I pick them up... usually a quiet growl or meow. It's how I check them each morning. The last time was Shiutsa, my white cat, who had torn out a toe nail in a fight and had a deep abscess. Took a while to figure out what was wrong with him... but on to the vet we went.

BTW... I have told the story of the cat I ran to the vet for a possible "stroke" only to discover that he was stoned on catnip?? Sheesh... who knew that I cat could get THAT loaded!

Jill

Leave a comment:

• smallkate101
    replied
    I just wanted to let everyone know we found Vista! She finally sauntered out of wherever she was hiding and seemed to be doing better than before but we still took her to the vet. He said she has lizard fever which is caused by cats ingesting the poison on the scales of lizards. My poor baby had a temp of 103.2 and the vet said she was dehydrated since we couldnt get her to take and food or water. Thank goodness she is going to be ok though. Thank you all for your good wishes and thoughts. It really helped while i was worrying about her today

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) I am sorry she is missing. I hope everything turns out to be ok.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Oh, I'm so sorry.... I hope she comes home to you soon!

Leave a comment:

• smallkate101
    replied
    I hope so. We're just really worried because we were told by our neighbor that she was butted by our ram. Of course we didnt find this out until today.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Hope you find her or she comes back on her own. Maybe she did find a nice quiet compfy place to rest for a while.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hope she's just not feeling well today and will be back with you soon. I know cats to tend to go away and hide when they are sick; it "might" mean she is really bad, but not necessarily so.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I know you must be really worried. I am so sorry. I've had several sick kitties, and I have one that actually has IC, or at least IC like symptoms. I hate that you're going through this. My heart goes out to you and I hope you find your baby soon!

Hugs, Sandy

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, I bet you are worried sick. I am so sorry to hear that - I sure hope you find her. Hopefully if she's not feeling well it will mean she stayed relatively close by.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear you can't find her! I know how I feel about my kitty Michelle, so I can't even imagine... I know mine have hidden when they are sick too, so it might not mean the worst, just maybe because she doesn't feel well she found a nice cozy spot... Keep us posted, k??

Thinking positive thoughts,
    Tracey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X