Pic of Garfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of Garfield

Anyone know what kind of cat he is? He has a short tail too. I know the pic is sideways but I saved it that way to print out. Sorry......
    Attached Files

How come the pictures are turning out small? I loaded this one with a bigger file on photobucket but turned out just as small here?

Comment

Instead of attaching it to your post try putting it within the post. Get the URL from photobucket, click the icon above your text box that looks like a picture of a mountain and sun, paste in the URL and it should come up in your post - full size.
      Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

thats what I was going to suggest too. I can't hardly see the kitty
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Ok, thanks going to give it a try.

Comment

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...S5000403-1.jpg

Comment

He looks like a Domestic Shorthair . Maybe he had a accident and lost a part of that tail. With cats that were strays you never know. All 6 of mine were strays the vet says DsH is any breed you dont know what it is lol

Comment

I thought maybe he was a special kind. He looked special to me. I thought Patches looked plan. Will be interesting to see how the kittens look. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Here is what it looks like when you insert it into the post:

Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

Oh what a cute kitty!! Reminds me of a friend of mine's cat!
                    Hugs,
                    Tracey
                    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                    IC dx'd Nov 2004
                    Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                    Possible IBS
                    Current IC Meds
                    Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                    Previous IC Meds taken:
                    Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                    Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                    Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day