Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    Thank you ladies! My husband said today that he's noticed I haven't been "dwelling on my pain issues as much since I got the puppy"......LOL, AHEM.......Not sure how to take that comment, but I'll assume he meant it in a GOOD way!

Its hard not to smother her with love!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Shes so cute she made me giggle like a little girl-hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    Cute, cute, cute!!

Leave a comment:

• chainsaw
    replied
    He (she) is so cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Adorable!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Dogs are another great anti-depressant!

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    aaawe how cute!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    How cute Kara. Love the name also. However it would have to be My Prada dog LOL

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Originally posted by Kara Isabel View Post
    My dog got named by default, because my husband kept calling her my "Gucci dog" because she was pretty expensive and I was buying alot of stuff for it
    hugs,
    Kara
    That's s funny! I had a feeling she was an extra pampered pet! I know somene who named her dog Visa, because of all the money she had to spend on her, even though she got her at the shelter!

Leave a comment:

• Claredale
    replied
    What a cute puppy! I can almost smell the wonderful puppy breath!

My pets always had many nicknames too. It was so funny to hear my family start calling them the same thing after they had made fun of me. My Mollie has all kinds of names but mainly Mollie Pop or Girlie. I started calling her Girlie since I have only had male pets for so long and she is such a girlie girl. Even loves pink! LOL! I have one main nickname for my hubby and 2 sons. I call them all Fred, have for years. Have no idea where it came from, but it's so funny to call them that and they acknowledge it so fast.

The last few days she has been Mollie Mule since she is so hard headed. I was told that Border Collies have a stubborn streak and she sure has found it, but it just gets her more attention which she loves!

Congrats on the new puppy!

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Kara,

How incredibly precious! I love the photos!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I do love puppies! What a cutie....

Donna

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    Cute!..

Diana

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh my, how cute!! I would never get anything done cause I would be constantly kissing that little face!! And wow, I thought I was the only one who had more crazy nicknames for her pet than anyone! Yay! Nice to see it's not just me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X