Pet sitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet sitting

My co-worker is going away tonight with her family to virginia for Easter. I'm watching her Yorkie (Shay) From tonight till Easter Sunday. My bf didn't want to watch him with me b/c his mom doesn't want a dog in the house. I have to stay at my co-worker's house all weekend. That's uncomfortable!!!! I probably wont get any sleep. I've been there a few times but it's still akward to sleep at someone's house....I probably wont get any sleep. I have a hard time sleeping alone without my bf (I call him my natural heater cuz he keeps me warm at night) lol.
    I'm excited to have a doggie for the weekend. I used to have a golden retriever. I'm a little nervous. I'm just over reacting I guess.

I have to pick up the doggie poop with a plastic bag. GAG ME! That's so gross. lol
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Oh petrie!

You will be a great baby sitter! Is this a mean coworker? If it is crank the heat! hahahaha

Erika
    IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
    Interstim Since 5/25/07!
    Birth Control

Comment

Ha ha No not the mean one... Well sometimes she's a pain in the butt. No lauren is the mean one. Lol I would never pet sit for that crazy girl... she hates dogs!!!!
      At least I'm getting paid to watch the doggie. I just dont like being alone in a house that I don't know. Wierd right??
      ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

yeah I can understand. Do they have the internet? You can chat with us! Although I do realize it is not the same company as your bf!

Erika
        IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
        Interstim Since 5/25/07!
        Birth Control

Comment

Yea they have a computer... I don't know if his son has a lock on it though. I will find out tonight. My bf called me just a few mins ago and said I pciked a great weekend to pet sit (he was being sarcastic) His friend steve is busy at night the rest of this week and weekend so he will be alone all too. I told him he can come hang out with me n shay. He got mad and said he didn't want to come to someone else's house... that it's weird. True true. She offered for both of us to stay and watch shay. He didn't want to so... I'm alone lol. Too bad.. maybe Jamen will sit home and think all about me. haha Yea right!!!!
          ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Working...
          X