Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glassd18
    replied
    Ya that's what I was hoping, but so far no go!! They are all so scent oriented!!lolololol

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Sounds like he will be very happy with his new home. Maybe everyone will think he is his brother and all will go well with the introductions.

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    Thank you everyone!!! I picked him up today, and yes he is identical to his brother, and even his personality is quite a bit the same!! I will post a picture of him shortly. What is strange is that he acts like as if this has always been his home. He's not keen on my dog yet though!!! Of course I have to go through the introduction period with my other cats again!! He is precious!!! An angel sent from heaven!!

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    That is wonderful news! I am so glad that she thought to call you, and that you are getting him! Cant wait to see the pics of the new kitty. He is going to be one lucky kitty!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    How wonderful for you and for this kitty.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Aw, that is so wonderful. Yes, it was fate that you were to have him. Was nice of the woman to think of you too.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    how wonderful, whats the new babies name?

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Oh, you and the kitty are both lucky! That's really wonderful. I wish you a long and happy life together!!

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    Thats wonderful news! I cant wait to hear how he is settling into his new home.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That does sound like fate! That's so great! I'm so happy that you get to have his brother. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    started a topic Miracles do happen!!

Miracles do happen!!

Some of you may remember that I adopted a kitten last February, and that the poor baby died during his neutering. (very uncommon, and I've heard some disturbing things about the dr that did it, and I think her days are numbered at the clinic).

Anyway, back to the story: It has been about 5 weeks since Smokey died, and today I received a phone call from Peggy at the shelter where I adopted him (she knew what happened to Smokey), and told me that his brother who looks exactly like him has come back to the shelter (I have never seen him because he was adopted out before Smokey), and that she thought of me right away, and thought for sure this was a FATE thing. So I pick him up tomorrow!!!!! Is this not the freakiest thing!!! I started bawling as soon as I got off the phone, and will bawl again when I see him. It's the closet I can come to having him back without cloning him!!!lololololololol They looked so much alike apparently they had a hard time telling them apart!!! By the way the shelter is letting me have him free of adoption charges because of my loss!!!:woohoo:
Working...
X