Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mum43
    replied
    Mary I'm glad your kittys are doing well.
    Mine are great.
    I actually did book the mum in with the vet to be spaded, but she was already pregnant, so we decided to let her have this litter and then we will book her in again.
    Not sure how long I should wait before I have her done though, She will be feeding her babie's for a while.

hugs x

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Oh yes, I plan on doing that along with all their shots. I called the SPCA today but they are closed on Mondays. Trying to see if they would do all of this cheaper then a vet. Or they might know a good one. My sister thought it was awful having dogs and cats fixed. She let her cat have litter after litter and none of the kittens ever lived. Never got them their shots. Would make me so mad and still does. I'm just trying to figure out how to train them all? I've trained dogs but I found Patches won't come when I call unless she feels like it.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    They also can be spayed and neutered much younger than previously thought. It's about 2-3 mos or so, maybe four. But not much longer than that. Doesn't hurt them a bit and helps so much if you can spay them before giving them away to others who may not.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I am a big believer in spay and neutering. I have paid a small fortune for quality breeding dogs and the breeder was highly upset with me that I spayed her. He was just pretty much appaulled that I would do this but you know what it is so much better for the animals in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I strongly encourage you to have all of them neutered as soon as they are old enough --- otherwise you will have dozens of kitties within a couple of years.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I know a lady whose dog had 2 puppies the same day Patches had the kittens and she didn't even know her dog was pregnant. She just had a puppy in December. Kittens and puppies all over the place. Sometimes I do call them puppies instead of kittens. I tell patches look how cute your puppies are.

The little monsters are doing great. I'm taking a pic each day of them to see how big they get with time. patches still dosen't want me taking pictures. I feel like the tabloid photographers having to jump out from behind furniture to grab a snap shot. How are your little kittens doing?

Have decided to keep them. Just don't have a good feeling giving them away so they all have names now.

The one with an orange patch on her head is Pumpkin. The almost black male is Popeye. The other two are Olive Oil and Sweet Pea. Those two are like twins so haven't been able to tell them apart but Pumpkin is turning out to be the biggest.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    OH MARY!!! YAY!! I just saw this now, I am so excited for you and they are ADORABLE!!! Oh I just want to cuddle the heck out of them!!!

Mum43, how are your grandkitties doing as well?? What are the odds we'd have 2 grammies at the same time!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Mary-- Congrats-- they are so cute. Mary

Leave a comment:

• mum43
    replied
    cute or what !!

These 4 babies are so beautiful and tiny.
    They are constantly being fussed over by their mum.
    I am the only person who is allowed to look in her box
    I suppose kitty trusts me !! she is my cat after all.
    Not long before they are running around the house and clawing at my new curtains and furniture
    Kitty will have to keep them under control, we have just revamped our front room.
    It is a shame I have to part with them eventually !!
    How are your babies doing then Mary???
    hugs xx

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    congratulations!! They are adorable babies!

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Finally!!!!! Congrats! They are so cute!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• andrea1
    replied
    How precious! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    Soooooo very cute. I love kittys!!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    AWWWWW soooo cute!!!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    The family

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...2/S5000557.jpg

I got to hold them this afternoon. Decided her box had to be changed. They were all scrunched in one spot plus I figured paper couldn’t be all the comfy. I put the kittens in another box. She took one out right away and it on the floor with her. Some of the paper was stained but not what I thought would be. Put the sheets in and the kittens back in and Patches stood there sniffing it. She wasn’t too happy but got in away. She is happy now because she can lie down and spread out to nurse them and no one is on top of the other. I need to remember to take the camera with me. It was feeding time and one got behind her head some how and the only way to get to the food was by crawling over her face. It was funny and Patches didn’t care one bit. Garfield is the father too. Now that I have seen them up close. One (I have named Tiger….I know I’m naming them which isn’t good) has an orange patch on its head and another orange patch on its back near the rear.

Jill, congrats on the 3 little ones! Funny you mention pond. I have two of them.

Ok, once again I did the picture thing wrong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X