That's great news! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    LOL Ronda, I couldn't walk right after I had Griffin either but that was because I had to have a C-section because he was 9lbs 7oz! He wasn't coming out any other way.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh thats great news!!!
    I really didnt think she had that disease the dumb dr said she had.. You know I could walk right either after my first child.. So its probably normal...But anyway glad she is doing better.. (((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    That's great news!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I'm so happy to hear that she's doing better. I know how worried you wer about her. You'll have to post some more pictures of the kittens once they start to open their eyes.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic Think Patches will be ok now

Think Patches will be ok now

I have seen her get out of her box twice tonight with no back leg problems afterwords. Think she will do ok now. She has been in the main house again going through her normal routine. One new thing she is attacking the throw rugs with her nails. Not sure why but haven't said anything to her about it. Just glad she is up and attacking something. I can't believe how big the kittens have gotten already. Tomorrow they will be a week old. Can't wait until their eyes open up. Wonder what they will think of me?

At least now I know if I have another cat with kittens who has the same problem not to panic. Just wish the vet had told me better.

Thank you to all of you who posted replies to me!! They really helped out a lot. It is nice to know there is a place in the world where I can go if I need help. Thank you again.
Working...
X