Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Thanks Tracey you always have been here for us. Appreciate the support you have been with us with the two gerbils. We was looking at pictures of them today. Miss them but she is doing fine. I will give her a hug.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh Trishann, I can't believe I missed this post!!! I am so sorry to hear that, gosh, like she hasn't been through enough lately with the other one, etc. Ugh. Please give her a hug for me - I know how sad she must be, and it does take time really realize that they are no longer with us. I know that feeling well unfortunately....

Big hugs to you and her!

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Thank you Carolyn, you are really a blessing. My daughter is doing pretty good now but she still forgets and wants to pick the gerbil up and just hold it and then realize she can't. She before hold the gerbil all the time on her free time so that itself might take some time. You just get use to cuddling and then you can't do it now. But she is doing fine.

I hope all is well with you,
    Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Oh, Trishann, I'm so sorry I didn't see this post when it first went up! I'm really sorry about the gerbil. Our next door neighbors lost one recently and the whole family is really mourning him. Animals can become so important to the people who love them. I'm sad for your daughter.
    Last edited by Berkshire Road; 05-10-2007, 01:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Donna and Amy, thank you so much. Thank you for caring and I will give her a hug for you. Amy no matter how big our kids get when they hurt we hurt also. A mother thing I think.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Bless her heart! I am so sorry to hear she lost her gerbil. I remember how tore up I always got when I had an animal die, but especially when I was little. My heart goes out to her (and also to you for having to see her so upset.)

Sending out big hugs to both of you,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It's really tough for kids to lose pets. Give your little one a hug for me.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Thanks Cindy for your kindness.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((hugs))))))) so sorry to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    I just want to thank you all. It was hard on her because she lost her other gerbil probably about 3 to 4 months ago. She brought it home and buried him by the other one. She is doing better now and that makes me feel better. She knows the gerbils were pass their age and I told her that they had a nice and comfortable home with all the love and now they are teasing her granny. Got a smile out of that one.

Thank you all for your kindness and sympathy and for caring.
    Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Aww thats so sad sending out hugs to both of you((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    So sorry to hear about your daughters pet. It's always hart to lose your first pet.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    That is so sad. I am so sorry. (((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    so sorry

I am so sorry to hear. Pets really do become such a big part of our lives, no matter how big or small. It might help to let her know the gerbil is safely on the other side and will be reunited with her in time. Even though she is hurting now, I shall pray for her peace of mind, and continued adoration for such blessed, wonderful creatures. warmest regards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X