Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feresp497
    replied
    Moonheart, how much topamax do you take a day. I,m hoping to talk my Doc into giving it to me insteAD of lyrica. Thank you. does it help with the pain and vv.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I have to agree. If I wake up feeling good, I feel thankful and enjoy the day. I flat out refuse to worry about tomorrow! It will get here anyhow and I might feel good again.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    If I'm not over-tired or over-stressed, and I'm able to get out and stay busy, and work, then I don't feel it as much. But if I don't have the energy to do that, then I'm totally in trouble. Of course, it's possible that it will catch up later. Now that I'm on Topamax it doesn't even catch up with me, which is wonderful, but it used to. The only issues I'm fighting off of my pain meds, is the restless leg, the frequency, VV, and a few others that escape me at the moment. But that's straying, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I agree with both of you, when im stressing my bladder stresses this is one of my main triggers.. When I am calm and have ate the right things I usually feel pretty good.. That is one reason I ask to be put on an antidepressant because it keeps me from worrying so much and stressing over little things..It would be nice if we all could just be happy all the time

Leave a comment:

• GWENDOLYN
    replied
    When I feel super happy, or excited about something, it's like I forget about the discomfort and I am not constantly thinking about it. When you think about it, I think you feel worse.
    Gwen

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That is so true Gwen. When something stresses me out sometimes I can actually feel my bladder spasm and the pain start. I try to relax but sometimes it's so hard w/ everything going on. I'm glad you're finding so much relief from talking to friends

Leave a comment:

• GWENDOLYN
    started a topic Something that helps

Something that helps

I have found that the happier I feel, that I feel less symptoms, There have been two time when I call up and old friend and it cheers me up so much, that I start to feel less symptoms, and a lot better. It also helps hearing from you all on this Ic support message board. I think we all need to try to think of all the things that make us happy and do them as often as we can. I really do believe that stress makes this worse!
    Gwen
Working...
X