Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lycrates
    replied
    Oh nice. I heard that IC can disappear completely. Unfortunately I also heard that it can come back without any warning.

I guess my advice is to continue avoiding acidic foods such as coffee, chocolate etc. even though you are feeling better.

Hopefully it will never come back and its gone forever!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kristajason
    replied
    So glad to hear some positive things about IC. Im feeling so overwhelmed with everything. Feel so sad and depressed

Leave a comment:

• Tectonic
    replied
    Hey, delfin, hope this goes on forever!

Are you still on the IC diet, or can you deviate from it without much flack?

Either way, woohoo and keep on truckin!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so glad you're still doing well.

Huge hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• delfin
    replied
    Check this out... especially the part about inflammation: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-yrs072412.php

For how to do the meditation google kirtan kriya and you can get written instructions or, if you prefer, video intructions, too.

Leave a comment:

• sshannon74074
    replied
    delfin,

Can you describe your methods for daily meditation? Hell if it works, I'll try it

Leave a comment:

• delfin
    replied
    Just checking to say that I'm still feeling well just about all the time... once in a while I feel a little symptomatic, but am wondering if it's because I am now going through menopause full force. I am convinced my daily meditation practice is key to helping me. Just trying to give anyone out there who is suffering hope that the cells in the body are never static... and healing can happen.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Thats good that you are feeling better and are more comfortable!! Its hard to say though if the medication you were given was helping or because your body and immune system is refocused. In my opinion I think I would lean to more that your immune system has a new focus, which is healing your tonsils, and not "attacking" your bladder so much. I have heard many people say this before, and even I have had this happen as well, especially when I get a cold. My bladder will dissapear for days until my cold goes away. Very strange!!

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• lukeselover
    replied
    Wondering.

Glad to hear others are doing well. I am too! But I was wondering if there may be a reason behind it. I had a tonsillectomy done may 23rd and was given roxicet and that pink liquid antibiotic.( not sure what it is called) anywho my symptoms seem so much better since then. A lot less frequency and just an overall comfort level that is much better than before. Can these medicines have this effect? Or is it maybe that my body is distracted by the tonsil recovery that my bladder is taking a backseat for now? Any insight or opinions would be great , thank you guys do much.

Leave a comment:

• sshannon74074
    replied
    delfin

do you think it was the mineral water or the elavil? hope you are still feeling well

Leave a comment:

• delfin
    replied
    Yup, feeling good still.... just posting some positive news.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Whoo hoo!

Leave a comment:

• delfin
    replied
    Just checking in again to say.... still feeling good! A minor twinge now and again, but no big deal. The body is not a static thing... movement is always occuring... and, as someone I admire a great deal once said, remember that there's is always more right going on in your body, than wrong. Healing thoughts for all who are suffering.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Yay!! Wonderful!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    Woo Hoo! That's great. I was curious if you were still following the diet at all or are you able to eat anything you want right now. I've been doing well for the past several months now but I am too afraid to deviate much from the diet.
    Sounds like Elavil helped you a great deal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X