X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatieB
    replied
    You've eased MY fears of vacation!!

That's such great news!!! My husband and I just booked a week in Jamaica and I have been worried about it ever since. Thank you for posting that and I'm so glad you had a great time!! And you're right I would wash dishes or whatever if it meant freedom from IC!!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    How wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• flowerangela
    replied
    good for you!!!wow you sound so much better just writing about your trip.glad it was a success and you enjoyed it.i always felt better in coastal areas pre-ic my allergies to trees,pollen,etc went away completely.salty air is good for me.i'm considering a move back to the coast even though its expensive to live there and would have to work a not so great job too..might as well be happy where i'm at right,lifes short..

Leave a comment:

• sshannon74074
    started a topic A week of relief

A week of relief

I went on vacation last week to Cozumel Mexico. I was so worried that I wasn't going to enjoy my vacation due to the IC but I was so wrong. I had stocked up on meds and geared up for what I thought might be hell week. This was primarily a scuba diving trip with one of my friends. The plane ride down there was just as I thought but luckily I was at the very last seat and didn't have to go far for the bathroom. After I got down there I felt so good the whole time. We were scuba diving all day and riding scooters around the island and the only medication I took was some tagamet for my acid reflux. Of course when I was underwater I could pee whenever and I drank plenty of bottled water and actually drank a lot of beer also. I don't know why I felt so good...Was is the lack of stress, flushing my system with lots of liquids, staying active, the grace of god, or just a combination of everything. I felt so well and had such a great time its got me thinking about it so hard the wheels are just grinding in my head. I've wondered if maybe there's something in the air I'm allergic to that causing my IC in oklahoma. After 5 days down there it seemed like I was almost normal again. Now I'm home and my symptoms started back immediately as soon as I landed at the airport. I'm going to plan another identical trip down there in a couple of months to see if I have similar results. Last night I was even looking at real estate in cozumel. I would seriously drop everything and move down there if my symptoms would go away...even if I had to wash dishes for a living
Working...
X