Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire_A
    replied
    Well actually I had been doing really bad the past few weeks had terrible pelvic pain it was making me miserable. Then I took an oxycodone and it dissapeared and has not come back.

I have not done anything different but I'm happy

Originally posted by Toto View Post
    Wow... It sounds like you've been doing great. So glad to hear it!!

I'm a little jealous.

Leave a comment:

• Toto
    replied
    Wow... It sounds like you've been doing great. So glad to hear it!!

I'm a little jealous.

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    WooHoo!!!! Yippee! Yay! Congratulations on your pain free days with even a Mojito thrown in there too.

Leave a comment:

• mommyof5
    replied
    So glad to hear when someone is doing well. I have had a very good week also. You mentioned that your yeast infections started it all and I also had those for years before this started. Took antibiotics for a long time without taking probiotics so i think that is how i ended up getting ic. Hope your good streak lasts.

Leave a comment:

• Claire_A
    started a topic Great week!!

Great week!!

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but 6 going on 7 days I have felt great. Frequency down to 6x per day and not at all at night. I don't know what has happend but last week was torture, bladder pain every day and frequency. Now it seems to have gone again :S!!!

Either way I am happy about it. VV has settled too, to the point I wore jeans last night (not super tight ones mind) I went to watch my friend play at a gig, wore jeans, drank a mojito and a corona and feel ok this morning. ( A little bit of a stabby pain in the bladder, but nothing major like I expected)

Oh and I had completely comfortable, satisfying wonderful sex with my hubby !!!!

Ill take the good days while I can get them.

on no medication?!?! Love it!!!

Claire
Working...
X