Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Yay! Im so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to travel!!!

Leave a comment:

• IrishInLondon
    replied
    Hey Kadi,

I'm pretty new here - but it's soooo good to read your story!

I love travelling and have been lots of places - but when my symptoms started i've always feared that would be it - no more travel.

Your story shows it doesn't have to be like that...thank you!

Leave a comment:

• momto3
    replied
    So glad you had a great trip!

My daughter is taking French in school. Her Dad wanted her to take Spanish since he is 1/2 Mexican. But she really wanted to take French. She had to promise to switch to Spanish in HS. But I'll let her continue with French if she wants. As you know, there are other ways to learn a language if she wants to learn Spanish down the road.

Leave a comment:

• emilyandlouise
    replied
    That is soooo encouraging! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• KarenAnne
    replied
    Kadi, It was wonderful to read your post. I am so happy for you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Engtch29
    replied
    Good for you!

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    great trip

Originally posted by kadi View Post
    So happy! I just got back from a two week vacation for French language immersion in Quebec City. I learned lots of French, saw beautiful places, met really really nice people from several countries, and relaxed. A few minor mishaps, but nothing too problematic. I'd say this was the first time since I got IC, that I felt truly like myself, the person I was before I got sick. I'm already making plans to continue learning French at home & have begun setting up a trip for next year My IC is not in remission, I still had some level of symptoms during the two weeks, but it was manageable, even a little better than at home. So, travel can maybe still be enjoyed, even with IC!

Kadi,
    That's excellent!

Laurie
    p.s. Love the jokes!

Leave a comment:

• SuziQ64
    replied
    C'est tres magnifique!

Suzi

Leave a comment:

• agilityme
    replied
    That is great news! So happy you had a good time

Pam

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    started a topic Great vacation!!!! So happy:)

Great vacation!!!! So happy:)

So happy! I just got back from a two week vacation for French language immersion in Quebec City. I learned lots of French, saw beautiful places, met really really nice people from several countries, and relaxed. A few minor mishaps, but nothing too problematic. I'd say this was the first time since I got IC, that I felt truly like myself, the person I was before I got sick. I'm already making plans to continue learning French at home & have begun setting up a trip for next year My IC is not in remission, I still had some level of symptoms during the two weeks, but it was manageable, even a little better than at home. So, travel can maybe still be enjoyed, even with IC!
Working...
X