Slept whole night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slept whole night!

I have to say last night was wonderful! I slept the whole night, which was about 7 hours for me! Yeah! WhenI woke up this morning, and realized what happened, I turned to my honey and told him that I had slept the whole night. He that's great! I said yeah, I know! I couldn't remember when I did that last. It was great. I am hoping for a repeat tonight! lmao lmao

Arcticfox hi

Arcticfox,

That is great news!!! I know that whenever I sleep all through the night I brag about it LOL! lmao It is an accomplishment for us ICers. Keep it up, I hope this turns into a remission!! Yay!

Hugs and love,
    Jess
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Way to go, Articfox
      I hope you have started a pattern that continues for you. PTL angel
      Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

That sure is wonderful. I remember the first time I did that It was 4/3/03 when I got my interstim... now with the fibro I am pretty much up off and on I am so happy for you and hope it contiues
        Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Isn't that a great feeling when you get through a night without having to get up. I have done it a few times, and it really does make a difference in the way we deal with the day. Hope it is the first of many, for you, take care and hugs Iris. grouphug hi
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Awesome news!!!! You must be on cloud 9 today!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for another nite like that tonite! grouphug
            Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

I remember I use to have problems sleeping at night, I'am glad you are sleeping good, I can sleep at night, I keep my mind focus on sleeping that's what help me sleep at night.
              Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

Working...
              X