X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki Brown
    replied
    Hi Charmer!!!

Sounds like good news to me, you should be so proud of yourself. I'll continue keeping my fingers crossed for you. wink

Leave a comment:

• Solfish37
    replied
    Interview went great...they told me to get paperwork in for a scholarship. (at least to pay for tuition and books) So...After brightly putting on my best face...I came home and crashed...So..now I'm in a bit of a blah...after being so up for the interview. I should know for sure in another week or two but it seems pretty sure that they liked me. I can be such a charmer... blink

Thanks for the good thoughts y'all...

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Brown
    replied
    Tracey,

I sure do hope the interview went well and that you feel really good about it. Lots of luck, Julie

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Wishing you lots of luck from another IC gal in Washington State, go for it, hugs and best wishes, Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• JessicainArkansas
    replied
    It is always possible to reach for even the farthest star.
    Much luck,
    JessicainArkansas

Leave a comment:

• Solfish37
    replied
    Eh, I'm from the "other Vancouver" Shelka..as in Washington...close to BC but not close enuf to be a Canuk....(I get that all the time, I should revise that!)

Thanks much for the kind thoughts

Leave a comment:

• georgie
    replied
    Just sending out another "good luck, go get em" vibe from a fellow Canuck! hi

Look forward to hearing how it went (& if you managed to stay awake!!) wink

Best,
    Shelley

Leave a comment:

• Solfish37
    replied
    OK....it's the big day on Weds. Considering all the stress in my life, this should be a piece of cake,eh? I hope this interview goes well and I don't fall asleep during it... lmao lmao (1:30 in the afternoon is high nap time)

take care all!

T

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    my fingers are crossed for you. and i will say a prayer for you good luck. I hope you get it. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    crossing my fingers and wishing you lots of luck
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Lots of luck, Tracey!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    started a topic Wish me luck

Wish me luck

Okay....Wish me luck....I have a meeting (interview) on Wed, March 3 for this school program....(teaching the visually impaired) and I am nervous, but excited too. I should be a shoe in, but if my meds decide to trip my tounge up (they've done so many times) I could look like a blathering idiot. I'll have to think about how to adjust them somewhat so I'm maybe at the point right before my next dose....that will take working on now to adjust my schedule. Grr. Have to say though, I was pretty excited to get the phone call/invite...meant my apps/essay/recommendations were good.

Yay...something positive happening. However...you can go down to treatments to find the "Yang" for this "Yin" in my life///

talk to y'all soon lmao lmao jester
Working...
X