• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Originally posted by kmonica View Post
    Hi Laura,

I am very new to IC so probably not experienced enough to give any good advises. BUT I have noticed too that my pains usually get worse towards the evening, and this does not seem to be influenced by any foods (I am also eating very bland diet). I am not sure why the evenings are usually worse for me; maybe after whole day of activity the bladder just gets irritated. Not sure... Stay strong and it will get better!
    You're probably right about fatigue being a factor. I know I feel better after a good night of sleep.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kmonica
    replied
    Hi Laura,

I am very new to IC so probably not experienced enough to give any good advises. BUT I have noticed too that my pains usually get worse towards the evening, and this does not seem to be influenced by any foods (I am also eating very bland diet). I am not sure why the evenings are usually worse for me; maybe after whole day of activity the bladder just gets irritated. Not sure... Stay strong and it will get better!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You might want to keep a detailed diary for a few weeks to see if you can identify any problem areas. And on labels watch for things like "seasonings" --- without identifying what seasonings. If you don't understand what everything that is listed on the contents list, put it back on the shelf until you know. Another tip: companies keep doing "new and improved" --- so even if you've eaten something many times, always read the labels when shopping. Are you drinking enough water? I try to get 6 to 8 cups daily, some of which can come from things like soup.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Laura1990
    started a topic Flare

Flare

Do any of you flare up more towards the evenings after you eat? I been eating the same bland diet and since I have improved with pain its hard to distinguish my new pain pattern. The pain is low but I'm flaring up and I'm not sure if my maybe any of my foods have any additional ingredients added to it they don't always slap it on the label so I'm panicking because I'm not sure if its that or my natural flare that is just triggered over the course of the whole day. Help help!! I'm tired and hungry they tell me this is bladder friendly but my bladder hates everything and I'm fighting hard everyday !
Working...
X