Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Keeping a diary could help you track down what's causing your pain. Have you made any changes in diet? Any different activities? Meals away from home?

By the way, you can also get Desert Harvest from the ICN Shop --- which helps support these forums.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kmonica
    replied
    Thank you so much Donna! You're sweetheart! Yes, I met with Urologist, but she has not offered that much help. She suggested the Desert Harvest Aloe Vera https://www.desertharvest.com/super-...-capsules.html So that's what I am taking now, but it takes a while to start working. But I have faith in this product. And yes, I have eliminated all acidic and problematic foods, and was ok for a while. But then out of nowhere those horrible bladder pains came in... I am starting to worry they'll never go away

Thank you so much again for your help,
    kate

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    to the IC Network.

I have described my IC pain to menstrual cramps.

There are some things I suggest you try while working toward a diagnosis. Number one is the IC diet, which I suggest you start today if you haven't already taken this step. The other is to keep a detailed diary for a while to help identify the triggers that bring on pain. It can be just a notepad --- list, by time of day, everything that goes in your mouth, when you urinate (and about how much), activities, pain levels.

Do you have a urology appointment?

I know you will probably have questions --- please feel free to post them here.

Sending well wishes,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• kmonica
    started a topic New to IC

New to IC

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kate. I am so glad I have found this wonderful community!

I am new to IC, and have not been "formally" diagnosed yet, although I know I have it. Lately I have been getting terrible bladder pains that seem to get worse by the day. It feels like my bladder hurts (with occasional stubbing pains in the bladder) and it also feels sort of like menstrual cramps, and and this point it just feels like my whole belly is very sore. Is this how those pains typically go? Would be so grateful for any insight on this.

Thank you so much very much and please stay strong!

kate

Working...
X