Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    to the IC Network. I'm glad you found us.

Yes, diet can be the most important step in getting IC under control. It may take a while to learn which foods and drinks are your biggest problem, but most of us do.

It sounds like you are on the right track and have found a doctor who is being helpful. I do have a hint about taking pyridium --- it stains! If your toilet gets stains, try vinegar. And you might want to wear panty liners when taking it.

I have heard good reports on Desert Harvest Aloe.

Please feel free to post questions --- there are many of us here to try to help you feel better.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Summer2021
    replied
    Thank you Sue. I appreciate your response. I just started the IC diet.

Leave a comment:

• sueworld
    replied
    Hi there! Not used that myself, but have you tried the IC diet? Thats what helped me for going on 20 years until I developed pernicious anaemia and It stopped working.

Leave a comment:

• Summer2021
    started a topic Hello, so glad to have found you all!

Hello, so glad to have found you all!

Hi, I am recently diagnosed with IC. My main symptoms are Urethra pain (constant), heaviness, and burning while urinating. My Urologist has me on Oxybutynin, Pyridum, and 600 mg of Motrin every 6 hours. I am going to call a PT tomorrow. I am looking for any advice and recommendations since this is all new to me. The pain is unbearable and debilitating. Please help! Has anyone had luck with the Desert Harvest Aloe?
Working...
X