This is my story....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anzimom,

There are a few uros that are in Tacoma. I love my docs. They're awesome. I go to NW Urology on "I" Street in Tacoma. Urologic Consultants is on Union in Tacoma and they are supposed to be great. I would make sure that you call to schedule something a few weeks before you move to make sure that you can get in. The wait for Urologic Consultants was almost 2 months out when I first needed to go. Let me know if you need to know where anything else is in either Tacoma or Seattle. I can make sure you find it. I've lived in WA my whole life and probably know 3 or 4 ways to get everywhere. Hope it's helpful!! ~mel~
    Life is just a cycle of brilliance and blues. I can't help it if I'm stuck in brilliance.. hehe

Comment

Hi, this is awesome, I used to go to Northwest Urology but left when my doc left and started his own practice and I went with him.I must agree I was very pleased with my treatment there. Interesting I did not know there were Urologic Consultants on Union that is handy to know, small world isn't it? take care Iris hi hat
      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Azimom,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I am newly dianosed- two weeks ago. I have know for the past year or two that I have had this, just getting dianosed was a battle. I am relating to your story a bit as I have endometriosis as well. I have level 4 endo. I have no children, you are very lucky to have the little angels you do now. I think you and I are on the right track finding this website because in the last few days that I have been logged on, I don't feel so alone anymore and I feel that people understand what I writing about. It has been a Godsend to me. Take care. grouphug

Comment

Working...
        X