I am not upset, but I lost my job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not upset, but I lost my job

Last week I had to take a couple of days off because of a kidney infection. It was basically kicking my but. But, when I talked to the Doc, he said that I had not done my job correctly before I left. Right, whatever, I had a checklist to follow. Well, that ticked me off for a little bit, but I quickly got over it. The tension in the office was BAD. The Doc is new and it seems 2 weeks before I started there, he had accused everyone in the office of taking some pills out of the narcotic safe. They were misplaced. They turned up. But, there was NO trust between the office staff and the Doc. So, I actually count myself lucky to be out of there.

I went to set up the new telephone service at my new house and there was a sign there that they were accepting applications. So, I filled one out and left my resume.

I have mailed out a couple of others, but so many things to do around this place I really don't think that a little time at home would be bad. I am going to start painting in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I can pull down this wallpaper and finish unpacking.

Just wanted to share. Michelle lmao

Michelle,
    Hope you are feeling better now after the kidney infection grouphug
    I wish you luck at the new telephone service!Hope you find a better job soon!
    Hugs,Michelle

Comment

Michelle,

I am sorry you lost your job. You are taking things well. But if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully there will be something bigger and brighter for you out there on the horizon. Hang in there.

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

BTW,
        I love your photos online!
        Nice name too(he he)

Comment

Michelle,
          sorry you lost your job... Maybe it was for the best.. I sure didn't like the other thing they wanted you to do.. Hope you get the new job
          Brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Michelle, Sorry things didn't go well with the job, but it sounds loike a blessing in disguise to be outta there. You dont want or need to step into a job where there is already problems.The one thing that is really clear in reading your post is that you seem to be coping really well, and I am so proud of you. Life has not been fun for you lately, but I think things will turn around soon. Good luck on all of those resumes you have out. grouphug Sheri
            Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Michelle,
              Hope your feeling better soon ! Kidney infection r no fun! Good luck in your job search !
              Kelly
              To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world..
              I am a newbie Angel ~IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Hi Michelle, sorry you lost your job, but sounds like it was for the better. Hope you are feeling better really soon. Loved the pictures, thanks for posting, hugs Iris. hi grouphug
                Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

I agree that it sounds like it was for the best. Job stress you don't need! The right thing will come along.
                  Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
                  http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Sounds like a blessing to me. There is nothing so bad as an unhappy place to work. Believe me this is a subject I could write a book about.
                    Hope you find a fun place to work when you are ready.
                    Oh and remember M-o-v-e is a four letter word.
                    Moving is really the pits!
                    Joy
                    Blessed Be!!
                    There is more to life than fighting IC!!!

Comment

Shelle

I am a new Icer. Diagnosed today BUT been scanning these boards for months, whilst waiting for urodynamic's ect. To cut along story short had a cystoscopy/dilitation last month!! showed redness in the bladder and a stone in the right kidney!! i had, had constant infection for over 8 months and so after the uros i had 3 blistful weeks of symptom free stuff!! felt great thought i was cured!! ( ironically ) i work at a doctors too!!lol. anyway felt good uptil 6 days ago had stomach ache then the sick feeling then the kidney pain, stingy urine and went to the Gp today "Full infection!! am gutted!! Wondering if SEX could have contributed to the flare?? as it seems to be worse since.

So feel a bit sad that my high hopes have been dashed. Do you get kidney infecs alot and is it common among Icers??

debzx

Comment

Working...
                      X