X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Butler
    replied
    Cindy,
    If you need to talk, you know how to find me, I will always be here for you. I know when I lived in Mich., the weather seems to get to you about this time of year. I will be saying a prayer for you, and remember yo get in touch with me anytime
    LOVE AND HUGS
    SUSAN

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Thank-You for your understanding I still need time... My life is being run by IC an pain, It hurts to sit here. Our weather hasn't seen an above 18 and the wind chill factor hasn't gotten above 12 in weeks and it has killed my fibro and myofascial pain syndrom. so I am taking pain pills sleeping and hugging the almighty heating pad..
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Cindy, I understand complelty. I have had to take time off and last week was when I got that nasty flu and couldn't talk or sit up to be on the computer, I was either on the couch or in bed resting and sleeping. Just come back tim to time to let us know how you are doing. Rhonda- you have us hon. we are here for you too.

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Brat, We'll all miss you, but you've got to do what's best for you (and your family). Thanks so much for all of your care and support. Best of luck with everything. Have a wonderful new year! Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• Sue
    replied
    Brat-Cindy,

I totally understand. Smile!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Cindy,

I agree, this PC can take over your life quickly. Since I have been down and sick I actually haven't missed being on here. Except for Im'ing one special friend who I am sure you can understand.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hey all,

Brat wanted me to tell you thanks for understanding. She's gonna be spending a lot of time with her daughter and hubby, and working on some hobbies, but will miss you all. She said she'll pop in from time to time and really thanks you all for understanding!

Hugs,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Cindy...I totoally understand you needing time for yourself. We will miss you. Please check in now and then and let us know how you are. Peace, love and healing wishes! Sheri G grouphug kissing hi

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Oh Cindy I do understand but what am i going to do without you thanks for emailing me to let me know you was going to be gone for a while but completely understand. We will be here for you when the time is right for you to come back we love you sis. grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    I've had to do the same thing many times, Brat. Come back when you are ready. kissing

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Cindy, you will be missed, but totally understand that you need some time out for yourself. We will all be here for you when needed. Just take good care of yourself, you know you are a very special lady and loved by us all. Hugs and love Iris. hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Cali girl
    replied
    I totally understand about needing time for yourself. Its not something that I get very often. Unless of course its 2am and everyone else is sleeping. So do what you need to do. Take whatever time you need. Jess is right that we will miss you around here.

grouphug kissing Cali

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    ((((((((((Cindy))))))))))

I think we all need breaks now and then. You know that I am just a phone call away, and you bet I will be calling you everyday until I can scrap enough money together to make that 8 hour drive to your house. Take all the time you need, you are a big support and we will all miss you around here.

Love ya and huggies,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic need time for me

need time for me

HI all,
    I spend alot of time on the boards and try to be supportive to everyone, there are times I miss post.. and I apoligize if I missed you.. I need time away from the pc its consuming my life.... so I will not be here as often as I was.. I will check in and check my boards.. but I need Brat time right now....I have alot going on in my life right now and need to be away from this box for a while.
    hugs
    Cindy
Working...
X