Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You might check the physician listings on this site to see if there's one in your area. These are doctors who have been recommended by other IC patients.

I hope you feel better soon --- and that you find a physician soon.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Pam, glad you are back, sounds like you have had a wretched time with the old IC flare. Hope you can start to feeling a whole lot better, take care of yourself, hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Pam,

So glad you are back, and yes we noticed!!! You just need to take care of you, okay? grouphug

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hi Mom,
    glad your feeling better, hope that you don't get back into another flare.
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I Did notice you have been gone and was hopeing you was doing better the reason you was missing so sorry that wasn't what was going on if you need me please pm me my old email address has changed so if you would like my new email just pm me
    xxxxxxxooooooo
    grouphug Rhonda

Leave a comment:

• momw/ic
    started a topic I'm back!

I'm back!

I just wanted to say HI to everyone and that I have missed being around the last few weeks. I have been in the worst flare of my life. The past 2 weeks are just a blur in my memory now. I am some better now but am looking for a new doctor as well as new treatment ideas. I have exhausted everything that is considered mainstream treatment. Anyway, you probably didn't notice I was gone but I did miss "talking" with everyone. I hope to be around more now.

Pam
Working...
X