Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britgal
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up on the virus. So far I have not had anything like that, but glad I know about it. Thanks again, Iris.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Yeah, I got it too! Thanks for alerting everyone.

Jen

Leave a comment:

• Kiyoka
    replied
    I recieved the same virus. I didn't open the attachments. thanks you guys... grouphug

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    You are very much right Donna. when i got this in yahoo i scanned it before opening it the scan came back as a virus do not open! I emailed yahoo with the address it sent with it it came back unknown could not go threw! Please protect your computers from crashing! wink I don't know what people get off of trying to mess up others p.c. its just not right! this makes me so angery! cussing Thank Goodness for virus protecters if you don't have one avg is free but does not protect against the worms but most email providers like yahoo and aol etc. has its own built in virus and worm detectors my other email provider does not i had to set it up myself if you use your outlook express it doesnt have one so please put one there. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    This message has been running rampant on the internet and is stating it is from many, many servers. The important thing to remember is that it's the attachment that has the virus --- so DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT.

Thanks for sharing this, Rhonda.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    started a topic Virus sender is saying yahoo. beware!

Virus sender is saying yahoo. beware!

Do not download this is a virus!!!!

Dear user of "Yahoo.com" mailing system,

Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two
    days,
    to continue receiving mail in these days you have to configure our
    free
    auto-forwarding service.

For further details see the attach.

For security reasons attached file is password protected. The
    password is "45523".

Have a good day,