No announcement yet.

terrific IC letter!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gwynn, really enjoyed your letter, I am going to print it out and carry it with me in my purse, so many people say oh yes I have heard of that, they think it is just cystitis and you have to go into lots of explaining about it is different to cystitis and it is a chronic illness that is with you all the time. Like you expressed because we are smiling and out there doing normal everyday things doe not mean we are not in pain, excellent letter, way to go Gwyn. Love Iris, Britgal.By the way I loved it when you remarked about being in the toilet and calling it the loo, that is what it is called in England, where I am originally from. Take care, hi blink hat
    Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Gwynn

Woooow!!!, I´m not a person who cries very often, and I don´t know what feeling I had that you made me cry!!

Thanks for this letter, I think is great!!

I´m sure that all the Icers are a very strong people, and we have the prove with your letter

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Comment

thank you !

i am soo glad you all liked it...

now we just have to hope that the normals have enough patience to read it all!!! LOL wink

Comment

Gywn,
          What a wonderful letter. You put into words what I feel exactly! I hope you are feeling better......Today: I am having a good day and hope the same to you, Tina Carlson hi

Comment

Working...
          X