No announcement yet.

Inspirational story. We're all heroes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote, you are one brave soul. I have read several of your posts about what you've been through over the last month and I am truly amazed at your positive attitude. Before I found this message board, I felt alone in my IC, like an outcast of society. It is comforting to know that there are many people out there who understand IC and who are not giving up in finding if not a cure at least a successful treatment.

Hopefully your next urologist will offer you something better. I wish you all the luck in the world. angel

Comment

Dear Coyote--
      Your post really is a gift------it expresses what so many of us feel. I really believe part of the pain
      of IC is the incredible isolation, and lack of understanding from so many of the people around us.......

THANK YOU!!!-----and I hope this year will bring only WONDERFUL things for you, and your IC!!!

sending HUGS, Laurenn

grouphug grouphug grouphug
      " May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be at your back......and may God hold you in the palm of His hand".
      Gaelic Blessing
      Laurenn

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

~ Thank You CoyoteMystro ~
          Sue C.~
          [email protected]

Comment

grouphug Your story has a message people need to here. Thank you, believe in your inner power Coyote.....it is ammazing! grouphug
            Faith, Hope, and Love,
            Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
            or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
            Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Working...
            X