New chat room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chat room

There was a chat that was open in yahoo that I know a few of you used to use, where do you meet now? Everytime I go to that one, no one is in there??
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Jess hon i don't know where they are meeting now or even if they are meeting at all now hopefully someone will give us some answers soon. thanks for posting this i had the same question.
    I have been in the chat room in yahoo and it will say that someone is there when they are not. so i end up talking to my self until i figure out know one is going to answer me back lmao and i'm sure not going to answer my self back if i do i would need to be in a mental hosp somewhere. eek
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

I would like to know too!
      Brat
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I get on there and there are two girls that never answer back to me, "Houston are you there?" "10987654321* nobody! I am being inundated with people from that chat room/board thank goodness my spam blocker will not send them into me, I get atleist 16 a day? I do not get it? It is a weird site full of complications I think?
        JessicainArkansas

Comment

Hi Rhonda, Cindy, and Jessica

Well I think we should find out, and if there isn't one make a new chat where we won't get bombarded with emails and set a time so we can all meet together and chat. What do ya's think?

Hugs and love sweeties!
          Jess grouphug kissing

Comment

As far as I know that is still owr meeting place. You can set your membership up to not get those emails.....just go to your membership and choose none.
            Faith, Hope, and Love,
            Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
            or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
            Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Hi Katrina,

What time do you guys meet? I've gone in there at 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m. etc. and no one is ever in there.

Comment

I admit we haven't been there as much recently...times I do think late late night.....I have too sick do be there myself recently...and not sure that will get better too fast.
                Faith, Hope, and Love,
                Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Hi Katrina, I haven't been able to be on the boards very much lately, but I wanted to take a second to send you all my very best wishes. I hope that the boards and the chat room are bringing you some comfort during what must be a difficult time. You are such a valued member of this community and I know that everyone will be sending you all of their love and support in the days to come. Lots of gentle hugs, little bear

Comment

Tonight at 11-12am (central time) I know there were a few of us there. Thank you little bear for your kind wishes. This really has been hard and long....wish we could figure out for sure what is wrong (besides the current long list) and fix it. frown
                    Faith, Hope, and Love,
                    Katrina

Comment

Working...
                    X