Do you ever feel like it is a never ending battle... For awhile I have had no problems with my IC.. I was taken off my Elmiron in Dec and put on some nerve blockers and muscle relaxors.. I was doing really good.. very little problems even having to think or remember that I have IC.. Then it is back not bad this time but annoying.. I have days where the pain is bad and I want to cry and I hold my bladder area wishing things would just stop hurting.. then there are days when I just hurt when I pee or do to much activities... I so badly do not want to get back into the problems I was having before.. I was hoping the flares were gone and I could live a normal life again HAHAHAHA normal with IC yeah right... I finally got my medical back after moving to another state so now I can go see a doctor the only problem is the nearest URO that is in NV to me is in Reno..1 1/2 hrs away.. I keep hoping the internal med doc that I will be seeing will just help me with it but not to sure that is even possible... anyhow.. hope everyone is alright and I will talk to you later and again thanks for listening!!!!!!!!