Hey everyone,
Hope all is doing well. Lattly I have not been doing to well. Not been back to the doctors since surgery yet. Just talk to the nurse on the phone. Still have long way to go before i get in to see her.
But sheis feeling that I have the PFD. I have been haveing so much muscle pains not to be blunt to much, but in the anel muscle and also in the vaginal area also. I have been trying to find some and any info about it. It all says the same thing. But i need to know what i can do at home. My insurance will not pay for me to go to physical tharapy at all. I even had told my family doctors nurse to see if she can talk with the insurace company and no replay. Every day and not I am feeling this pain the rectel pain and then moves to vaginal pain. Its begining to just be torcher to sit up. Let alone anything to deal with the IC. After i take mortin and flexeril it seems to let up, but if i keep taking flexeril i will just be sleeping my life away. Being that the muscles are feeling so tence and tight, I am not sure to do kegel exercises, seems that just make them more tight.
Tomarrow i think I will try to get in to see her sooner. I cant keep feeling this same pain day after day its driving me nuts. Since i still do not have a job, not like i can just go pay for it.
Just wondering if anyone out there has PFD, and what they can do at home, what kinds of meds you take for it, cos most likely i have them here at my home, and this kind of info. I have heard of the tends unit,which is not an option since i dont have a job.
I just have this horrible presure ache feeling i dont even know how to deal with it, no help from teh doc as of yet. I am even wondering which doctor to see for it. Do i see my urologisst or see an og/gyn for it?
I am half tempted to see my ob/gyn. I might get in to see her before the urologist. So please if anyone has any info let me know. I am just in so much discomfort and pain i cant stand it.