X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kari1980
    replied
    Melinda,
    My husband and I have a quad also and Love to go riding. I know what you mean though, sometimes after, I just suffer, but I'm not willing to give it up too! My husband just goes very slow and takes it as easy as possible over the bumps. I also put a pillow under my butt and leg and that seems to help, have you tried that? I love riding, and I hope you can continue to enjoy it also..

Kari

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    Melinda,

Aww sweetheart I;m sorry your not feeling well. I do that sometime, Put away the thoughts of hurting and just try to enjoy yourself. But its not always a good idea. I will be praying for you and I hope you get some relief soon. Try relaxing with the heating pad.

(((Hugs)))
    Rachel

Leave a comment:

• mylilegirls2
    started a topic Quad Riding with IC..

Quad Riding with IC..

So today was my first real day riding a quad with my bf. We just got a quad about 2 weeks ago.. and we had taken it out once before but being the first time I had ever been on it I was scared to death to go fast or over any bumps.. Well today I desided to put all fear behind me and have fun.. Knowing FULL WELL that my bladder had again been kicking my butt.. See for about 2 months now my bladder has come out of the short term remission that it was in and is now causing me problems..
    I just moved to NV in Dec. and have not seen a URO since then.. found out that was a very bad idea..but finally found a uro in Reno (1 1/2 hrs away) from where I live...
    But like I said today was the first time I had gotten to go out with my bf and his family to go quad riding..not thinking that when I got there and actually started having fun that I would just set aside the pain and figuring I would be ok.. Guess what.... I'm not... I hurt so bad... I just want to cry... .. i should have known better... but who doesnt want to just go and have fun and forget their pains and troubles..
    So here I am again.. in so much pain I just want to curl up and cry..
    Anyhow.. hope everyone is having a good day.. and hugs to everyone!!!
Working...
X