Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stacyY
    replied

Ohh thanks for the info I will contact my doctor tomarrow and ask to find a urogynecologist. I never heard of that one before. But thanks so much for that info. I have been so frustrated, and angery all day long.
    It might at least help to get me in the right direction since noneof the doctors i see want to deal with me.
    So thank you again from teh bottom of my heart.
    Stacy

Originally posted by mommajane View Post
    I am so sorry. That is awful to be in pain and not be able to see the doctor. I just had a pelvic reconstruction. I found a wonderful urogynecologist. An urogynecologist is a gynecologist that specializes in pelvic floor problems.

Leave a comment:

• mommajane
    replied
    I am so sorry. That is awful to be in pain and not be able to see the doctor. I just had a pelvic reconstruction. I found a wonderful urogynecologist. An urogynecologist is a gynecologist that specializes in pelvic floor problems.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Stacy, that stinks big time! Maybe you should find another doctor who won't cancell on you all the time. Seems to me they would want you to come and at least take at look at things for you to see what could be done to help out. I don't know what you could do to help things out down there. Maybe an ice pack? Hope you get some help soon. You shouldn't have to suffer. Also, if you didn't mention wanting medication then why did she mention it?

Leave a comment:

• stacyY
    started a topic PFD, and Doc apointment cancled, need some advice

PFD, and Doc apointment cancled, need some advice

HI Everyone
    I am so freeking frustrated with one of my doctors. Well also the nurse of the doctors.
    The last week, I have been haveing some pains and swelling suposedly from Pelvic flor dysfunction. I call and got an apointment with the ob/gyn. Well of course the apointment was cancled. Always is seems like. there is so much swelling, which is making it hard to pee. My vaginal area is swelled, and at the opening its swelled and some of the inside is poped out. It not really painful, but the blocking of urine is the hard part.
    The nurse finnaly calls me back, and she is a totaly Bi$%^*()!!!!!If i could smack her i would have. SHe tells me well why are u coming here, i told her cos of the swelling she tells me we cant keep givng you medician, I cant belive she said that. I dont really want the medican I want to be examined to figure out whats going on.
    Then she said we refured you to UofM which is true but i had to cancle it cos i lost my job and cant aford to go there. I told her that in the converstaition like 5 times,she is so dumb. Then tell her that I went in told the receptionest, that I told her i cant go there already and that I was told to see the urologist which i already did. She said well its not written down. I said well its not my fault. I really wanted to just yell at her so bad.
    Then i keep trying to explain to her that at UofM they cant do anything else i need Physical Tharapy, and that its not covered. I need something at least to be done. God what the heck. Maybe i need to change doctors again. I am about ready to. She seems to always cancel my apointments.
    And since i have swelling in that area, i cant get in to see her now till the 2nd.. I just dont get it. People are so stupid. No respect at the office there.
    So does anyone have any advice on how to keep the swelling down and the cramps away for another week? The stress of this is just getting to much to handel I cant stand it any more. diving me so nuts.
    any advice will be great, thanks
    stacy
Working...
X