Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my God, Ladies!!! Another IC article!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Claredale
    ICN Member

• Claredale
    replied
    I actually saw an "information" commercial on tv the other day and it was explaining the symptoms of IC and that the average amount of doctors that a patient sees before being properly diagnosed was 5 to 6. I meant to Tivo it so I could show my hubby, plus see if there was any other information about it, but in my enthusiasm, I accidentally changed the channel. It wasn't "an informercial". I didn't mean to make it sound like that, it was just one of those very rare facts to know type commercial. Has anyone else seen that commercial?

T83

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    ICN Member

• sandramac
    replied
    :woohoo: Me too!

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    ICN Member

• Mel53H
    replied
    Fantastic news!:woohoo: I will have to go out and buy one!

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Awesome!!!! Can't wait to check it out tomorrow!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    ICN Member

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I had read that too some place, just not sure where.. lol probably at the uro's

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    Support Volunteer

• leelee88
    replied
    woohooooo.. thanks for sharing this

Leave a comment:

• smcclafferty
    ICN Member

• smcclafferty
    started a topic Oh my God, Ladies!!! Another IC article!!!

Oh my God, Ladies!!! Another IC article!!!

I'm so shocked I didn't even read the article yet, but there is an article on IC in my May 28, 2007 issue of First magazine. Okay, I just read the whole article now! It is very good. It says the official count of IC patients is now up to 2 million, but it is believed to be at about 10 million! I'm so glad! Wow, and they even put our website in for more information! You have got to read this one! Thank you.
Working...
X