• Show
Clear All

• **Angie**
    replied
    Thanks~~I just saved to favorites.

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    That's a really good idea. A lot of people don't get it unless they see it (in my opinion).

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Heres the link.. I think someone else had posted this so I hope they dont mind me using it...And I also copied the ones from the ICN..

http://i2.tinypic.com/rkpzww.jpg

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Great idea Ronda, I have shown hubby and my mom pictures from our website here. I wish I could show someone pictures of my own bladder but honestly it looked almost normal when they did the hydro even though I have IC from what the biopsy showed.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    GREAT JOB RONDA

I am glad to hear you finally getting across to your family about IC.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    That's a great idea! Do you have the link so others here could do the same if they'd like?

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I have done that also, and it works for the time being for some people. Then band they are back to being confused again. Good luck hope it helps

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic A answer to thier questions about IC

A answer to thier questions about IC

Ok, I have gotten SOOOO tired of family and friends not understanding IC, So I printed out a Normal decended bladder and a Morderate to Severe IC Bladder which I have and I have them saved on a link on my computer, so when friends start questioning me or asking me well... Why cant you do this or why cant you eat that or why do you have to pee so much.

I just show them them the pictures and thier mouths drop and they pretty much shut up..lol So now most of all my family and friends now understand what I am going through.. I understand if you cant see it you dont know its there because we all look normal on the outside, so I am just making it visaible for them to see and its working
    Just thought I would share this...

Ronda
Working...
X