replied
    Thank you Vicki!

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    Hi S.M.

If you scroll further down the boards (quite a ways down) there's a blue header titled "Social Life-Family, Friend, Dating" with two categories under it. The second is "Family & Friends of Patients with IC". Under that there are sub-Forums and the first is "Romance and Sex when a Partner has IC". That might be what you're looking for.

Here's a link to it: http://www.ic-network.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Leave a comment:

• S.M.
    replied
    Hi there...yes, you can help...am I just not seeing the section on sex and IC? Im having a problem that I could use some input on, and I dont know where to post!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Yes, we've made some changes --- we hope for the better. Let me know if I can help.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• S.M.
    started a topic Wow! Things change! Help!

Wow! Things change! Help!

I havent been on the forums in a VERY VERY long time, and i am LOST!! There seems to be great information out here to share, but Im a bit overwhelmed, and missing my old "categories"
    Where is the section about IC and sex.....I have some questions about a problem and that was so helpful.....also....is "just venting" gone as well?? I guess I just need to look more, but its alot to navigate!!! Great job.
Working...
X