I am really hating this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am really hating this

I am 28 and have had no relief from Ic in nearly 10 years. I have ocd which is causeing me to not be able to take any meds and allergies that make me feel like I am allergic to everything and than my oce just makes it so much worse.
    I have to pee 100 times a day. I cannot sleep through the night. I have horrible pressure on my bladder and random pain. I feel helpless. I found out I had this in Nov and although relieved that they have finally found a reason for the symtoms sorta scared too. My urologist just does not get me at all. I have had sever urologist yet she seems like she is the best.
    They want me to take something but I can't:-(

Oh honey, Im so sorry Can you work with a therapist about the OCD? They may be able to help you to start taking medication for the IC. Ive been on Elmiron and Hydroxizine for IC and it does help me to feel better. Are you on medication for OCD? That would be a good place to start I think. After you deal with the OCD you can start trying some of the therapies for IC, either medications or instillations of medicines right into your bladder. I will be praying for you. Let us know how you are doing please.
    Diagnosed with IC in 1997. Currently taking Elmiron, Hydroxizine, Aleve, Ditropan, Glucosamine, Chondroiten, MSM Quercitin, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Co-Q 10. Also working on bladder retraining

“The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.”~ Philipus Aureolus Parcelcus

Comment

Do you mean that you can't take pills ? Or you can't have any treatments that use medication ?

If the problem is pills, or anything you take orally, could you have installations to get some relief ?

You may need to get some control over the OCD symptoms to help you help yourself to feel better. You should not be in so much pain. Have you tried any type of counseling for the OCD that might help you get past this ?

I know it's easy for me to say these things because I don't know you and I haven't walked a mile in your shoes; but this is the advice that I have.

I wish you good luck on your journey.
      Colleen

* ITP - autoimmune blood disorder - spleen removed 1978 and in remission since
      * MS- diagnosed Jan-2010
      * IC - confirmed by cysto and hydro Nov-2010 - currently taking no medication
      * possible adenomyosis - suspected by urogyno May-2010
      * low Vitamin D levels - taking 2000 IU daily
      * sleep issues - 1/2 alprazolam

Comment

Working...
      X