Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You should plan to take it easy for a few days at least after a hydrodistention. I had my last one three weeks ago and I'm doing fine now. I'm one who is helped by the procedure.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• greeneyes
    replied
    All of us are different in what if any pain we feel after the procedures. I'm assuming you'll be asleep? I had minor pain after the hydro, just make sure you don't over do it and get plenty of rest. Sending prayers your way.

Leave a comment:

• rmmslat
    replied
    Thank you. For so many years I've been diagnosed with uti which never grew anything. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't believe how many a month I would have and not one dr put it together. Is the cystoscopy with bladder distention going to hurt? then what's going to happen? Does it progress or just comes and goes?

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    I agree with vickyb get on the IC diet and hopefully you and your uro will find a good treatment plan.

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    I'm sorry you're suffering so! It's been a long time now since my symptoms were bad but I still remember it like it were yesterday. Guess that kind of pain etches itself in one's soul or something!

It sounds like you're moving forward along the diagnosis path. Hopefully once diagnosed you'll begin some sort of treatment plan and you'll be on your way of putting these bad days behind you. Some people find the distension helpful and use that as their IC treatment of choice. Who knows, maybe you'll be one of them!

Have you looked at the IC diet yet? That one change made the most dramatic change to the pain I'd been in and still remains my first line of defense. http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

Vicki

Leave a comment:

• rmmslat
    started a topic Newby

Newby

Hello there...my Dr is convinced that I have IC. I also have 3 autoimmune diseases and he says they can go hand in hand. I have a cystoscopy and bladder distention in two weeks to confirm. The last four days were sooooo bad I thought for sure it was a kidney stone but CAT scan just showed wa.ll of bladder was inflamed. The pain was unbearable. Any advise from anyone?
Working...
X