Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pammylynn8
    replied
    I think AZO is an OTC medicine too. It is supposed to help relieve the burning, you take it orally. I will try that once I can find it at the stores around me. Good luck, hope you find some relief!

Leave a comment:

• EmmaJO
    replied
    Thanks I tried uristat before maybe I will try that its otc.

Leave a comment:

• Pammylynn8
    replied
    I think there are topical creams for your urethra area and such but I don't know which ones they are.. I don't use any creams (yet). Maybe someone will post here about them.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaJO
    replied
    Thanks Everyone for the welcome. The only diet I follow is trying to staying away from acidic foods. Many of times I went to the dr's with the bladder burning it never showed an infection. If it progresses I end up with fever and chills then I will go to the dr's. Thank for the advice

Leave a comment:

• Pammylynn8
    replied
    Iwas going to ask as well if you could possibly have an infection? I hope you find relief soon. There are so many helpful people on this message board.. andn support too!

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    Welcome, EmmaJo, although I'm sorry you here because of your IC. Sounds like you're great at handling your problem and hope you'll soon get this burning under control. Have you thought of having your urine checked for a possible infection?

Take care.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    to the IC Network. I'm glad you found us.

Are you following an IC diet? That can be very important in controlling symptoms.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• EmmaJO
    started a topic Had IC for 7 yrs.

Had IC for 7 yrs.

Hello,I was dxed with IC 7 yrs ago with pst. I have the opposite problem then you guys I dont pee alot normally I suffer from urinary retention. I had the interstim to help my Urinary retention. Over all my IC has improved in the 7 yrs but I still have flares. Im having one right now Im having the bladder burn.Im currently taking no meds for it because I dont have insurance.I have to get some insurance soon because within the next 3 yrs my interstim will start to fail and I will need it replace. Nice to meet ya'll.
Working...
X