Question about doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about doctor

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this - My daughter (17 yrs old) has IC and we've been seeing Dr. Alex Childs in Birmingham, Ala. We think the world of him; he is a wonderful physician. I can't say enough good things about him. However, he is almost 6 hours away from us, so we are looking for a local (or semi-local) urologist. My daughter also has IBS, pelvic congestion, and chronic nerve pain (from a damaged nerve due to 3 hernias - repaired 4 years ago). We are looking for a doctor that will treat all of her and not just look at one body system. It is very frustrating! Does anyone know about Dr. Nathan Goodyear in Ruston, LA? Or of any other physicians in Louisiana?

If you click on Physicians at the top of the page it will direct you to a Dr. in your area.

Minds are like parachutes-they ony function when they are open.
    -Thomas DeWar-

ICN Newbie Volunteer

*ICN Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
    X