Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginny
    replied
    Your daughter's doc sounds like a smart man.
    I second it about milk. I remember reading somewhere that even bedwetting can come from a milk allergy.
    Good luck.

Ginny

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I am glad to hear angel is feeling better thanks for the update
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug I am so glad that your little one is feeling better. I hope you can follow through yourself and get better.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Really glad to read your post and your little one is feeling better. Now I hope you can get some help and feel better yourself, hugs Iris hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, I am so glad she is feeling better. She must have been really uncomfortable. frown

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so glad she is doing better. Now I just hope you can follow her and feel better too.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• angelportia
    started a topic Getting better....

Getting better....

Well, Angel's doc at first tried to blow Angel's constipation off. He just said to give her a little more time. I didn't take that for an answer. He finally followed through with the x-ray and found that she was constipated real bad. No wonder her tummy looked so big!
    So he gave her some supositories (spelling?) and Miralax. He also agreed that I should cut out dairy products. And, he said to have her eat lots of popcorn.
    It's all working. She is feeling better now. Thank goodness. She was having a hard time with even her bladder when she was constipated. And, now she isn't having accidents since she cleared a lot of that stuff out.
    Her doc want to keep her on the Miralax for a couple of months at least and keep letting her eat popcorn.

Heather
Working...
X