Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GodgrantsMercy
    replied
    That was very nice of you to offer HOPE to others, especially the children!

Leave a comment:

• statesboro
    replied
    I do realize you are an adult now. Oh! I am 46, by the way. I first went to see a urologist about excessive urination 16 years ago.(March 1997)(and diagnosed with IC 6 months later) OK. I was not having problems as a juvenile, but I can just imagine my childhood years would have sucked if I did. (or some of my childhood) Of course, it sucks to have IC as an adult as well. I can see why you were having behavioral problems, but we can be thankful that part is in the past by now. Oh, yeah!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'd just like to say to the IC Network family.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• mel1984
    started a topic New to the site

New to the site

Hi, my name is Melanie and I have had IC since childhood... since I can remember. I was not diagnosed until I was 22 so as you can imagine I had many issues growing up with bladder pain, frequency, urgency, and no way to explain it to anyone. I am so glad to hear that it is now recognized in children... i could have been saved a lot of trouble if someone had noticed it wasn't normal for a child to have a uti every month. I had behavior problems and depression as a child as well and I am sure it was from the difficulty living with IC. If I can offer any support to someone who has a child with IC I would feel that my disease was not just a terrible curse I have to live with but a way to promote awareness and healing. Thanks
Working...
X