X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexa
    replied
    Hi Grinch and Alisha,

My heart goes out to both of you. I know what a struggle in can be... balancing IC, school and life!

Hugs to you both grouphug

Take care,
    Alexa

Leave a comment:

• Alisha
    replied
    I hear and feel every word you just posted. The semester is begining to wind down and the stress level is at the highest it has been. Stress=Flare, so I guess that is the easiest way to sum it all up. I just had a presentation on Monday(had to pee the whole time I was up there) and an Anatomy emam Monday. Today I began my Microbiology Lab final and tomorrow I have a Micro test along with Nutrition,and Anatomy class. My sister graduates in two weeks so I am trying to get ready for the party I am throwing her. I am so stressed about that too. I look at her life and her college career and get so jealous. She goes out and lives the college life, goes on vacations, and gets to graduate in 4 years. I am going on my 5th year, never go on vacation, and my college life consists of Blockbuster and a bag of popcorn. lmao Anyway, i'm here to vent to anytime, and I can assure you that the two of us will be going through similar struggles daily. Good luck getting through the rest of the week.

Alisha

Leave a comment:

• Grinch
    started a topic Just need a little pity time

Just need a little pity time

What rock was I living under for the last week that I didn't realize I was heading for a major flare. Last week wasn't actual clear cut flares but just pain and fatigue. I could not figure out why I was so tired and groggy. I just started back on my meds after a short hiatus so I kind of thought it was that. but then again I never had accidents before and I had four last week. I would sleep for hours and still be tired. I couldn't do work or go anywhere because I was so tired and achy and nausea. Well I got my answer today at 6:30 this morning. Pain, oh pain. Swelling, oh swelling. Nausea, oh nausea. I did not make my first class and only made the other ones because there was no way I could miss them. I crashed today at 5:30 and woke up a half an hour ago. Still in pain, still tired but I just can't sleep anymore. Plus I have 2 presentations on Thursday that I should be prepared for. Haven't done as much on them as I would have liked because I slept Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Trying to pull myself together to get it done.
Working...
X