AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know I have been complaining a lot and I am so sorry but this board is my only refuge. No one else wants to hear this stuff. Everyone else around me has the get over it already attitude. Like I should be able to just suck it up. Well I am mega stressed out now and on my way back into a depression. i so don't want to go there because I can't function or get my work done. i am so broke but i hate asking my parents for money because my mom just lost her job. I am here in this city where no one really knows me until May. Some days it is great and some days like today it just sucks. I want to crawl under a rock and just sayt there. I have a ton of workk I need to be doing but I can't because I am having an emotional breakdown. I hate when I get like this because there is nothing I can do. I just need someone here that can tell me that everything is going to be all right and that I am going to make it through this but there is no one here but me. How do I do this? I feel like everything is falling apart all at once. I feel so helpless and stressed and overworked and pressured. I just want to give up.
    IC-diagnosed August 1998 with cystoscopy and hydro
    IBS-diagnosed in 1998 probably had for majority of my life
    Fibro-Diagnosed in 2010
    Other conditions: Depression, High Cholesterol (irony)

Primary symptoms: PAIN, bloating, frequency, urgency, fatigue

Current Meds: Elavil 10mg at bedtime, Toviaz 4mg at bedtime, Lyrica 3x a day

Failed meds: Vesicare, Detrol LA, Celexa, Vioxx, Celebrex, Ditropan XL, Elmiron
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."

grouphug

Just to let you know I responded to your other post on the depression board.

Warm hugs,
    Alexa
    My story of healing and hope http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/alexa.html

Comment

(((((Grinch))))))
      I'm proud of you for hanging in there. I don't know how hard it is to be where no one knows you. But you are brave for doing it.

I also posted on your other topic.
      Hugs,
      Jaime
      Tons of support,
      Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Grinch,
        I'm thinking of you daily when I go to classes. Just know that there are many people on this board who care very much, and understand ALL that you are going through with your studies, financial situation, and most important, your IC health.

Hugs,
        Alisha

Comment

I feel the same way! I am at home with my parents, not in a place where I don't know anybody... but I am so stressed out! banghead I have 3 group projects (all for different classes) due in the same week, which is the week before finals. I also work 20 hours a week, so I always feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done. Whenever I'm not doing work, I feel like I'm wasting time. It's crazy. My health has been improving though, so I guess I should be happy about that.
          *~ April ~*

Comment

Working...
          X